Course Brief :
Fine Art Photography is traditionally thought of as an image captured "masterfully." Think of the works of masters like Paul Strand, Irving Penn, and Dorothea Lange. All have made images that are rightfully placed in museums, private collections, and photo history books. Creative Contemporary Fine Art Photography is an online and interactive course designed to stretch the genre for you personally. And the result might just be a masterpiece of your own.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create in-camera abstract and dynamic images
- Give your photographs an emotional and atmospheric feel
- Create compositions that reflect the imagination
- Creativity through double exposure
What you will need:
- A digital SLR, point-and-shoot, mirrorless compact camera or film camera (If shooting film, you will need access to a scanner in order to digitize your work for upload to the TCI website)
- Zoom lens
- Shutter release cable or self-timer control on your camera
- Photo editing software (Lightroom is my choice) on your computer and basic working knowledge, thereof
- Common household items that will be detailed in the assignments
- Optional equipment: circular polarizer
- Self-motivation to get the most from this instructor-interactive course
No reviews yet.